Toolbelt II - The Tape Measure
Fruits of a collaboration with Kate McGuire from Converted Closet - Pendragon is proud to present ‘The Tape Measure’ - part of the Tool Belt Collection.
'The Tape Measure' is the perfect tool to sling on your jeans or hipster skirts. Designed to fit through belt loops, the studs can be worn to the back or front giving an edgy look. Alternatively, fasten it tighter for a super-chic waist cinch to elevate your look.
- 100% organic certified leather (buy less, buy well)
- Handmade in England
- Presented in 100% recycled & recyclable gift boxes
- Fits on the hips with sizing:
- S (31 - 33 ")
- M (34 - 36 ")
- L (37 -39 ")
How to Style The Tape Measure
- Designed to fit through jeans, trousers or hipster skirt belt loops
- Wear low slung for a cool and casual vibe
- Wear with high-waisted pants/skirts for a cinch
- Have the studs at the front for the rock look
- Turn the studs to the back so the colour of the fabric pops through the holes
Free Belt Reconditioning
We believe investment pieces should last a lifetime which is why we only use the highest quality materials and offer a free repair and reconditioning service for your Tool Belts.
Kate McGuire & Converted Closet
About The Tool Belts
Kate McGuire and Pendragon designed the Tool Belt Collection to be the ultimate clothing conversion tools. Tool Belts are beautiful, sustainable investment pieces that will transform your wardrobe for life and, the more ways we have to style our clothes, the less we’ll need to buy new. The most sustainable clothes are the ones we already own.
Founder, Converted Closet